Announcement of museum opening and some requests to visitors.May 23, 2020
【Announcement of Museum Opening】
Fukuoka Asian Art Museum is opening from 19 May.
On the occasion of its opening, the museum has requests for visitors. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
【Requests to visitors】
- Please do not enter the museum if you have the following symptoms.
―A person who has fever or colds (cough, sore throat) or feel sick.
- Cooperate with the temperature check if you have not checked it on the day.
- Wear a mask.
- Clean your hands and fingers with disinfectant cleaner provided in the museum.
- Keep the social distance (around 2 m) from others in the museum.
- Refrain from chatting and staying too long in the exhibition rooms.
- Restricted admission may take place to avoid overcrowding in the exhibition rooms.
- Kid’s Corner (7F) and Reference Library have not been available for a while.
Fukuoka Asian Art Museum is currently undertaking the following measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizers are placed near each entrance of the exhibition room or other spots in the museum.
- We enhance cleaning and sanitization of the parts where hands often touched, such as the doorknobs and handrails.
- Plastic shields are placed at each reception to adopt measures against infection.
- To conduct a regular operation safely, the museum staff will take care of their health care check, wear makes, and promote hand-washing while in the service.